What can ELLKAY do for your lab?
To compete in today’s healthcare market, laboratories are seeking long-term connectivity partners who will help them add value to their services, assist referring physicians in delivering better outcomes, and improve bottom lines. Since 2002, ELLKAY has been committed to making interoperability happen, acting as a one-stop-shop for laboratory connectivity.
For over a decade, we have been connecting laboratories to EMR/PM systems, building a strong foundation of laboratory expertise, and growing our comprehensive knowledgebase of structured data and system connectivity. Partnering with ELLKAY enables laboratories to take advantage of the relationships and connectivity we have built with hundreds of EMR systems.
Our quality support and full-service solutions have made us a nationwide leader in providing connectivity throughout the healthcare continuum. We empower diagnostic laboratories with powerful, cost-effective technologies and solutions they need to increase revenue and market-share, including
- Solutions for electronic orders and results
- Implementing and managing interfaces with EMRs
- Cross-reference mapping for insurance codes, test codes, and LOINC codes
- Real-time connectivity to patient demographic and insurance information
- A clinical data feed from multiple EMR systems to support ACO interoperability.
With connectivity to 500+ PM/EMR systems in 31,000+ practices, we are the healthcare industry’s “Data Plumbers,” building the data pipeline for laboratories, hospitals, PM/EMR systems, HIEs, ACOs, and other healthcare organizations.
Visit booth #203 at G2 Intelligence Lab Institute October 14-16, 2015 to learn more or contact us at www.ELLKAY.com | 201-791-0606
Team ELLKAY had an absolute blast at HIMSS this week in our first 30×30′ booth! We loved meeting up with old and new friends and talking about all the ways we’re making interoperability happen in the world of healthcare. Thank you to everyone who stopped by!
Here are some pictures of the booth in case you missed it!
Visit Team ELLKAY at G2 Intelligence Lab Revolution Booth #406! We’ll be there to show laboratories cost-effective, simple solutions for practice connectivity including our proven EMR interface infrastructure, our cloud-based ordering and resulting solution with full body-mapping and imaging, and our demographic bridge for seamless connectivity between the lab ordering system and any EMR/PM. To learn more, visit our solutions and services page for diagnostic laboratories.
We’ll also be giving away four $100 Amazon gift cards, so be sure to put your name in our raffle!
G2 Lab Institute 2014 is just a week away and we’re excited to be attending! Stop by booth #98 to say hi, or to talk to us about any of our solutions and services currently helping laboratories such as…
- LKTransfer: Super fast EMR orders and results interfaces. Learn more
- LKConnect: Our fully integrated, cloud-based orders and results solution – with revolutionary body-mapping. Learn more
- LKBridge: For more than 10 years, LKBridge has provided vendor agnostic connectivity to 450+ different systems across 900 different versions. Learn more
- LKLiveMapping: Improves laboratory operating efficiency, delivers a high first-submission approval of claims, and improves collection. Learn more
- LKPatientDataLink: Aggregating and normalizing clinical, claims, demographic, & administrative data from various EMR systems across the care continuum. Learn more
ELLKAY is proud to be a sponsor of Executive War College 2014!
The Executive War College is the largest summit meeting for pathology and laboratory management, and this year’s conference in New Orleans will focus on how laboratories can succeed as healthcare reform moves ahead.
If you’re going to be at the show, look for Team ELLKAY and learn about how our solutions are helping laboratories to increase their bottom lines and add more value to their laboratory services.
Learn more about our solutions for labs!
ELLKAY has made the Alpine Learning Group a priority for charity giving. By joining Team ELLKAY, you’ll be helping to change the futures of learners with autism, directly impacting lives of individuals with autism and their families, and spreading much-needed autism-awareness.
ELLKAY is proud to sponsor the ‘Go the Distance Autism’ Bike Ride on Sunday, May 4, 2014. To learn more about how you can join ELLKAY in supporting this important cause, visit our team page!
AROC 2014 is just 2 weeks away we’re excited to see all who plan to attend!
Come visit us at booth #141 – learn about our services and solutions, or just stop by to say hi!
Check our events calendar to keep track of all our upcoming conferences.