What can ELLKAY do for your lab?
To compete in today’s healthcare market, laboratories are seeking long-term connectivity partners who will help them add value to their services, assist referring physicians in delivering better outcomes, and improve bottom lines. Since 2002, ELLKAY has been committed to making interoperability happen, acting as a one-stop-shop for laboratory connectivity.
For over a decade, we have been connecting laboratories to EMR/PM systems, building a strong foundation of laboratory expertise, and growing our comprehensive knowledgebase of structured data and system connectivity. Partnering with ELLKAY enables laboratories to take advantage of the relationships and connectivity we have built with hundreds of EMR systems.
Our quality support and full-service solutions have made us a nationwide leader in providing connectivity throughout the healthcare continuum. We empower diagnostic laboratories with powerful, cost-effective technologies and solutions they need to increase revenue and market-share, including
- Solutions for electronic orders and results
- Implementing and managing interfaces with EMRs
- Cross-reference mapping for insurance codes, test codes, and LOINC codes
- Real-time connectivity to patient demographic and insurance information
- A clinical data feed from multiple EMR systems to support ACO interoperability.
With connectivity to 500+ PM/EMR systems in 31,000+ practices, we are the healthcare industry’s “Data Plumbers,” building the data pipeline for laboratories, hospitals, PM/EMR systems, HIEs, ACOs, and other healthcare organizations.
Visit booth #203 at G2 Intelligence Lab Institute October 14-16, 2015 to learn more or contact us at www.ELLKAY.com | 201-791-0606
Visit Team ELLKAY at G2 Intelligence Lab Revolution Booth #406! We’ll be there to show laboratories cost-effective, simple solutions for practice connectivity including our proven EMR interface infrastructure, our cloud-based ordering and resulting solution with full body-mapping and imaging, and our demographic bridge for seamless connectivity between the lab ordering system and any EMR/PM. To learn more, visit our solutions and services page for diagnostic laboratories.
We’ll also be giving away four $100 Amazon gift cards, so be sure to put your name in our raffle!
G2 Lab Institute 2014 is just a week away and we’re excited to be attending! Stop by booth #98 to say hi, or to talk to us about any of our solutions and services currently helping laboratories such as…
- LKTransfer: Super fast EMR orders and results interfaces. Learn more
- LKConnect: Our fully integrated, cloud-based orders and results solution – with revolutionary body-mapping. Learn more
- LKBridge: For more than 10 years, LKBridge has provided vendor agnostic connectivity to 450+ different systems across 900 different versions. Learn more
- LKLiveMapping: Improves laboratory operating efficiency, delivers a high first-submission approval of claims, and improves collection. Learn more
- LKPatientDataLink: Aggregating and normalizing clinical, claims, demographic, & administrative data from various EMR systems across the care continuum. Learn more
Simple and Secure Orders and Results Interfaces –
Monitor them anytime, anywhere online or on the go http://ow.ly/oHjDd
One of the most powerful tools, LKTransfer Dashboard, provides a convenient way to manage and track interfaces from any browser. Laboratories can now start/pause/stop interfaces or change configurations without calling physician practices. Users can see a live view of all transactions, broken down by each interface, and can drill-down into individual transactions. http://ow.ly/i/2R8cO
App Shopper: LKTransfer Mobile (Utilities).
An update has just been released for LKTransfer Mobile for iPhone.
Version 1.1.2 includes some minor application improvements as well as support for use with LKTransfer Enterprise Edition.
With our new Enterprise Edition, we’re making LKTransfer the perfect solution to handle secure file transfer and monitoring for virtually any laboratory, small or large. While LKTransfer has traditionally been hosted in our state of the art data facilities, we now offer an Enterprise Edition which can be hosted by the laboratory themselves. This new iPhone app update supports communication with either the traditional or ‘Enterprise’ setup.
To download LKTransfer Mobile for iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch directly from the iTunes App store right now, click here.
More information is available regarding LKTransfer Mobile here.